Monday, December 18, 2006

Box of Pants

I had a friend tell me once that he doesn't wear a pair of pants for more than 8 months. He wouldn't drive a car that's more than three years old. This blog is dedicated to the idea that pants are just pants. I'd like to open a store called Box of Pants, or maybe register a boxofpants.com, where for 7 dollars, you can buy a box full of pants. Assorted pants, different colors and styles. Maybe you pick a size and get to choose between mens or womens, maybe not. But there's bound to be something you like. And if there isn't, you can send it back.

This blog is kind of a random assortment of my life. I don't intend for it to be flashy. It is not supposed to be opinionated, full of rants and raves on various political issues that I may or may not know anything about. I'm not here to tell the world how it should be. This is just a window into who I am, or who I choose to present in a web forum open to everyone. No rants, just pants.

No comments: